Monday, August 3, 2009

Pete Session Town Hall Meeting

Richardson Town Hall Meeting
Next week marks the beginning of Congress’ August District Work Period, and I am looking forward to meeting with constituents in North Texas to discuss their views about the work of Congress and the direction of America.

On Wednesday, I will host a town hall meeting in Richardson. I welcome the attendance of any 32nd District resident from the Richardson area. I will also host a town hall meeting in Irving later in August, and I hope to reach the Dallas/Addison regions of my district in the coming months as well.

Richardson Town Hall Meeting

Wednesday, August 5, 2009
7:00pm – 8:30pm

Richardson Civic Center/City Hall • Grand Hall
411 W. Arapaho Road
Richardson, TX 75080

Especially during these challenging economic times, job creation, economic growth, and fiscal responsibility are among my top priorities in Congress. I look forward to discussing these and other issues with constituents at the Richardson Town Hall Meeting. For more information or to RSVP, please contact my Dallas District Office at 972.392.0505.

Have a good weekend.

Sincerely,

Pete Sessions

No comments: